MK2 House by Canny Design
Designed in 2016 by Canny Design, this contemporary two-storey residence is located in Melbourne, Australia.
Description by Canny Design
The Lubelso by Canny Homes, Contemporary MK2, has been reinvented for our new concept home in Brighton. Sleek and minimalistic, this new façade represents modern design complete with a darker, almost cement like render to compliment the aesthetic preference of the clientèle of this location. With European appliances, marble bench tops, reverse cycle air conditioning, double glazed floor to ceiling windows as standard, this architecturally designed home is a must see.
Photography by Derek Swalwell
- Crisp House by Robert Nichol & Sons
- Noe Valley House by IwamotoScott Architecture
- Merilyn House by The Little Brick Studio
- ACP House by Candida Tabet Arquitetura
- Apartment in Hsinchu by HOZO Interior Design
- House in Chiswick by BASE
- The Wall House by Guedes Cruz Architects
- Apartment in Rome by Brain Factory
- High-tech Apartment in St. Petersburg by AlexLoft
- Onella Residence by TAO Architecture