MK2 House by Canny Design
Designed in 2016 by Canny Design, this contemporary two-storey residence is located in Melbourne, Australia.
Description by Canny Design
The Lubelso by Canny Homes, Contemporary MK2, has been reinvented for our new concept home in Brighton. Sleek and minimalistic, this new façade represents modern design complete with a darker, almost cement like render to compliment the aesthetic preference of the clientèle of this location. With European appliances, marble bench tops, reverse cycle air conditioning, double glazed floor to ceiling windows as standard, this architecturally designed home is a must see.
Photography by Derek Swalwell
- Green Elephant by Azovskiy&Pahomova Architects
- Casa Abierta by R79
- Bougainvillea Row House by Luigi Rosselli Architects
- Chalet Design by Amdeco Architecture D'intérieur
- Home in Preston Hollow by Linda Fritschy Interior Design
- Trail House by Zen Architects
- Glass House in Escazú by Cañas Arquitectos
- Home in Paesana by Marco Bernini
- North Hyde Park Residence by Clark Richardson Architects
- Residence in Hammond Park by Ben Trager Homes