MK2 House by Canny Design
Designed in 2016 by Canny Design, this contemporary two-storey residence is located in Melbourne, Australia.
Description by Canny Design
The Lubelso by Canny Homes, Contemporary MK2, has been reinvented for our new concept home in Brighton. Sleek and minimalistic, this new façade represents modern design complete with a darker, almost cement like render to compliment the aesthetic preference of the clientèle of this location. With European appliances, marble bench tops, reverse cycle air conditioning, double glazed floor to ceiling windows as standard, this architecturally designed home is a must see.
Photography by Derek Swalwell
- Crescent Drive Home by Ehrlich Yanai Rhee Chaney Architects
- Alamo Square Residence by Hulburd Design
- Allen Key House by Architect Prineas
- House in Brescia by Claudia Pelizzari Interior Design
- Berkshire Residence by MATHISON | MATHISON ARCHITECTS
- Underhill Residence by Bates Masi Architects
- Kits Beach Home by Form Collective
- Residence in Windsor by Brininstool + Lynch
- Casa AB by e|arquitectos
- Nalu Boutique Hotel by Studio Saxe