MK2 House by Canny Design
Designed in 2016 by Canny Design, this contemporary two-storey residence is located in Melbourne, Australia.
Description by Canny Design
The Lubelso by Canny Homes, Contemporary MK2, has been reinvented for our new concept home in Brighton. Sleek and minimalistic, this new façade represents modern design complete with a darker, almost cement like render to compliment the aesthetic preference of the clientèle of this location. With European appliances, marble bench tops, reverse cycle air conditioning, double glazed floor to ceiling windows as standard, this architecturally designed home is a must see.
Photography by Derek Swalwell
Products You May Like
- PA House by Idin Architects
- Clapham Home by AMARI
- Lune de Sang Pavilion by Chrofi
- Inspiring Apartment by Bellas Artes
- The Twin View by The Rural Building Company
- Chesapeake Bay Home by ZEN Associates
- Casa Tona by Meritxell Ribe - The Room Studio
- Apartment in Shanghai by Topos Design Clans
- Woodpecker Ranch by Feldman Architecture
- Dublin House by Love Interiors