Wil’s 11 by The Roof Studio
Located in Shah Alam, Malaysia, this contemporary single family house was designed in 2016 by The Roof Studio.
Description by The Roof Studio
As this project is situated next to a lake, the designer has made it a point to feature major natural design elements the capture the soothing vibe of its surroundings and translating it into the interior spaces. Personalized through the use of natural wood, the theme of its design is centred on a modern and contemporary style. The main highlight of this project lies in the design of its living room, which sports a full-length, double volume wood-based wall feature matched with sheer curtains that accentuate the magnificence of its existing architectural structure. On top of that, the designer has coated the interior with a stylish neutral colour palette which complements the design features as the minimalist furnishing approach has enabled the space to stay wide and open, promoting a cosy and comfortable ambience.
Photography courtesy of The Roof Studio
- Spyglass Hill House by KRS Development
- Church Transformation by Scrafano Architects
- Contemporary House by Carrera by Design
- Green Elephant by Azovskiy&Pahomova Architects
- Casa Abierta by R79
- Bougainvillea Row House by Luigi Rosselli Architects
- Chalet Design by Amdeco Architecture D'intérieur
- Home in Preston Hollow by Linda Fritschy Interior Design
- Trail House by Zen Architects
- Glass House in Escazú by Cañas Arquitectos