Marthas Cove 01 by Dan Webster Architecture
Designed in 2017 by Dan Webster Architecture, this inspiring single family residence is located in Marthas Cove, Melbourne, Australia.
Description by Dan Webster Architecture
This home is a new residence, located on the mornington peninsula, in Marthas Cove.
The site has two boundaries that abut the water canals, with the rear boundary facing north, giving the home great natural light distribution between each space.
The home was designed in a way that gives every habitable room a view over the water, looking towards Mount Martha. Every room that steps out towards the water, creating the facade articulation, is a habitable room, and maximises the northern light and view.
Photography courtesy of Dan Webster Architecture
Products You May Like
- Kiah House by Austin Maynard Architects
- North Harbor Camp by TruexCullins
- Oceanfront House by Austin Maynard Architects
- Hoyo 15 - Apartment in Marbella
- Residential Apartment by Tako Kenkishvili
- House Elysium by Architect Prineas
- House in Sydney by Luigi Rosselli Architects
- St Albans Penthouse by Elizabeth Matthews Interiors
- Lakeview House by Tommaso Giunchi
- Black House by AR Design Studio