Marthas Cove 01 by Dan Webster Architecture
Designed in 2017 by Dan Webster Architecture, this inspiring single family residence is located in Marthas Cove, Melbourne, Australia.
Description by Dan Webster Architecture
This home is a new residence, located on the mornington peninsula, in Marthas Cove.
The site has two boundaries that abut the water canals, with the rear boundary facing north, giving the home great natural light distribution between each space.
The home was designed in a way that gives every habitable room a view over the water, looking towards Mount Martha. Every room that steps out towards the water, creating the facade articulation, is a habitable room, and maximises the northern light and view.
Photography courtesy of Dan Webster Architecture
- Loft in London by David Phillips
- House Z by Closer Architects
- House JRV2 by Studio de.materia
- Cloy Ave Residence by Mayes Office
- Banyan Tree Residence by Choeff Levy Fischman
- House in Ourém by Filipe Saraiva – Arquitectos
- House in Guidonia Montecelio by Studio ArchSIDE
- JD2 House by Carney Logan Burke Architects
- True Blue Terrace by Nexus Design
- House Jun by Ichiro Tanaka