Seashell Beach Villa by OBM International
Located in Oil Nut Bay, BVI, this luxurious beach villa was designed by OBM International.
Description by OBM International
OBM International architecture firm designed Seashell Beach Villa in the exclusive Oil Nut Bay community with a unique design that brings a keen focus on casual luxury and comfort to delight the senses. A lush access courtyard framed by two structures – the kitchen & service building and the guest units, each with a private entrance, bathroom en suite and indoor/outdoor shower, welcomes the guests. In the main building is a stunning open-plan with a gourmet kitchen that flows into the Great Room. With sourcing ceilings, clerestory windows and large sliding glass doors, natural light is abundant in every room. The well-appointed interiors, lush landscaping and breathtaking views of the azure waters, make the Beach Villas a true Caribbean island living experience.
Photography courtesy of OBM International
- Palm 66 by Archiplexus Architecture and Design
- Casa Driessen by Antonio Altarriba Comes
- Banyan Tree Residence by Choeff Levy Fischman
- Trousdale Residence by Mayes Office
- Modern Beach House by Lisette Voute Designs
- La Perla Blanca by Ambience Home Design
- Luxury Holiday Home in Denmark
- Summer House by Kapsimalis Architects
- Lagoon House by Robin Payne
- Private Villa in Sardinia by Exclusiva Design