Croydon House by Zoe Geyer Zga Studio
Designed in 2015 by Zoe Geyer Zga Studio, this modern single family house is located in Melbourne, Australia.
Description by Zoe Geyer Zga Studio
The alterations and additions at the rear of this interwar bungalow maintain a view to the Dandenong ranges, and lower the dwelling so the living spaces flow out to the rear garden to take advantage of the leafy character of the area. The interior of the house has been re-zoned and natural light introduced into the previously dark core of the house. The brief called for an addition to complement the existing house, which has been approached through materials and interlinking building masses rather than imitation of a style of architecture.
Photography by Tatjana Plitt
Products You May Like
- Casa Cialdini by Stefania Micotti
- Damiani 33 by Act Romegialli
- Abstract House by Matt Gibson Architecture + Design
- Living Levels by Oza Sabbeth Architects
- Residence in India by S A K Designs
- Apartment in Barcelona by Estudio Miriam Barrio
- Apartment in Milan by Disegnoinopera
- La Quinta Residence by Marmol Radziner
- Arum Apartment by Studio Strato
- Loft in Italy by IDEeA Interior Design e Architettura