Croydon House by Zoe Geyer Zga Studio
Designed in 2015 by Zoe Geyer Zga Studio, this modern single family house is located in Melbourne, Australia.
Description by Zoe Geyer Zga Studio
The alterations and additions at the rear of this interwar bungalow maintain a view to the Dandenong ranges, and lower the dwelling so the living spaces flow out to the rear garden to take advantage of the leafy character of the area. The interior of the house has been re-zoned and natural light introduced into the previously dark core of the house. The brief called for an addition to complement the existing house, which has been approached through materials and interlinking building masses rather than imitation of a style of architecture.
Photography by Tatjana Plitt
Products You May Like
- Modern Apartment by Andrei Popov
- AG House by Rocco Borromini
- Bijou Marylebone Apartment by Maurizio Pellizzoni
- Casa PV2 by Lucas Y Hernández-Gil Arquitectos
- Clovelly Glow by H Interior Design
- Apartment AML by David Ito Arquitetura
- The Manta by WA Country Builders
- Cottage in Muraste by KUU Arhitektid
- Apartment in Poland by Hi-Light Architects
- Art Lovers House by Witt Architects