Croydon House by Zoe Geyer Zga Studio
Designed in 2015 by Zoe Geyer Zga Studio, this modern single family house is located in Melbourne, Australia.
Description by Zoe Geyer Zga Studio
The alterations and additions at the rear of this interwar bungalow maintain a view to the Dandenong ranges, and lower the dwelling so the living spaces flow out to the rear garden to take advantage of the leafy character of the area. The interior of the house has been re-zoned and natural light introduced into the previously dark core of the house. The brief called for an addition to complement the existing house, which has been approached through materials and interlinking building masses rather than imitation of a style of architecture.
Photography by Tatjana Plitt
Products You May Like
- Apartment in Poznan by MO Architekci
- Apartment in Moscow by FonBureau
- Casa ECS by Giuseppe Gurrieri
- Casa PP by Sarah Pidatella
- Opposite House by Rzlbd
- Wireless House by Tips Architects
- New Riga Residence by Yolo Bureau
- Muzha Micro Flat by Phoebesayswow Architects
- Apartment Redesign by QBarquitectos
- Modern House by seki.design