Bridge House by Architecture Laboratory
Designed by Architecture Laboratory / ArchLab, this modern single-story house is located in Lithuania.
Description by Architecture Laboratory
Expressive modern style house is designed in a lot surrounded by nature – pine forest is on two sides of the lot. Trees are involved into house design passing through the roof of it. Volumes of the building are divided by a creek into two parts: main building and small house for guests. These two parts are connected with an open bridge, which becomes the axis of assembly and face of the house. Modern lines of white house are even more prominent in everlasting natural environment.
Photography courtesy of Architecture Laboratory- by Matt Watts
Products You May Like
- Apartment in Moscow by FonBureau
- Casa ECS by Giuseppe Gurrieri
- Casa PP by Sarah Pidatella
- Opposite House by Rzlbd
- Wireless House by Tips Architects
- New Riga Residence by Yolo Bureau
- Muzha Micro Flat by Phoebesayswow Architects
- Apartment Redesign by QBarquitectos
- Modern House by seki.design
- Attico Vicenza by Anna Laura Businaro