Arrighi – Italian Villa
Castello di Reschio is a very private estate that covers 2,700 acres of Umbrian countryside on the border with Tuscany, Italy. Scattered around this unspoilt landscape are 50 farmhouses that seem as ancient as the hills. To date a dozen or so have been beautifully restored for clients to create private houses. Each home is unique and has been created and furnished by the owners of Castello di Reschio, Count Antonio Bolza and two generations of his family who live in the 11th century Castello and run this magnificent estate.
The Villa Arrighi, a 6,600-square-foot retreat featuring six bedrooms, six bathrooms, a large entertaining kitchen, and a swimming pool is one of those meticulously restored farmhouses. It accommodates up to 12 guests and can be rented all year round, from $23,000 to $30,000 per week, depending on the season.
- Casa JMG by Luca Zanaroli
- Masserie Maresca by Schiattarella Associati
- House in Padova by Claudia Pelizzari Interior Design
- House in Brescia by Claudia Pelizzari Interior Design
- Carlo Alberto by Fabio Fantolino Studio
- Private House by Emanuele Svetti
- Queen Apartment by Officina 8a
- Apartment in Milan by GRAF+BÄDER
- Casa Pinto by Insite Architetture
- Residence in Salerno by studio 74ram