Nuage Lamp by Philippe Nigro
Designed by Philippe Nigro for the lighting specialists Foscarini, the modular Nuage lamp is made of polycarbonate and can be arranged and grouped in multiple combinations or used individually.
Nuage Lamp description
Developed under the concept of modularity, Nuage is a three-dimensional light square, which fits well either on its own or placed in extravagant and flexible lighting compositions, until an entire wall or ceiling has been covered. Philippe Nigro, through the repetition of lines and grids, wanted to create an object that was essentially graphic art, that was not looking to obtain a purely decorative effect but rather to develop a concept.
‘The gills that run through it, not flat but rendered three-dimensional by injection moulding, are distributed according to a particular angle, carefully studied to filter the light and obtain unique effects. The aesthetic richness and striking theatrical effect which never cease to fascinate even when the lamp is out, are derived from the design’s simplicity and strength.
Products You May Like
- JI-House by Craft
- Whiteboards Reinvented
- Santa Fe Chic by Samuel Design Group
- Kettukallio Cabin by Playa Architects
- San Miguel de Salinas by Ábaton
- Lambert Ranch by Duet Design Group
- Multi-Generational House by Kaercher Architekten
- Thao Dien House by MM ++ Architects
- Tsai Residence by Tai & Architectural Design
- Westchester Nautical by Anthony Baratta