Gustavo Penna’s All Saints Chapel
This amazing cross-shaped contemporary chapel in Martinho Campos, Brazil was designed by Gustavo Penna.
Description by Gustavo Penna
First, the baptismal font.
A source of pure water – the origin of everything.
Through the two river banks, one reaches the third – religare; the symbol/synthesis, the cross
Sky and earth – the vertical line
All men – the horizontal line
The internal space is created by displacing the sacred form.
The space is the movement.
The wood shelters, cuddles, protects.
Nature is around participating in solidarity.
Products You May Like
- JI-House by Craft
- Podlich Home by Rui Rosa Designs
- House in San Francisco by Vaso Peritos Interior Design
- Church of Sant Francesc by David Closes
- Church Residence by Evolution Design
- Church Conversion by Linc Thelen Design
- Cowrie Road Home by MG Design & Building
- Ribbon Chapel by Hiroshi Nakamura & NAP
- Modern Ranch by Poet Interiors
- Wooden Interior by Coblonal Arquitectura