Gustavo Penna’s All Saints Chapel
This amazing cross-shaped contemporary chapel in Martinho Campos, Brazil was designed by Gustavo Penna.
Description by Gustavo Penna
First, the baptismal font.
A source of pure water – the origin of everything.
Through the two river banks, one reaches the third – religare; the symbol/synthesis, the cross
Sky and earth – the vertical line
All men – the horizontal line
The internal space is created by displacing the sacred form.
The space is the movement.
The wood shelters, cuddles, protects.
Nature is around participating in solidarity.
- Podlich Home by Rui Rosa Designs
- House in San Francisco by Vaso Peritos Interior Design
- Church of Sant Francesc by David Closes
- Church Residence by Evolution Design
- Church Conversion by Linc Thelen Design
- Cowrie Road Home by MG Design & Building
- Ribbon Chapel by Hiroshi Nakamura & NAP
- Modern Ranch by Poet Interiors
- Wooden Interior by Coblonal Arquitectura
- Casa V. by DOSIS