AA House by MVN Architects
Completed in 2007, the AA house designed by MVN Architects is positioned on a hillside above the coastal city of Almería, Spain.
Description by MVN Architects
The house is located on an existing platform overlooking the Mediterranean, on the East, on a sharply sloping plot. It is laid out as three longitudinally displaced strips. The first, in contact with the ground, houses the garage and the kitchen. The central strip, which provides access to the house, is taken up by the main space, the double height living-dining room and, at the end, the main room. The third and last strip is taken up by the children’s and guests’ rooms, a small sauna and a sculpture and painting workshop that includes a patio/storeroom for drying and storing pieces.
Products You May Like
- Vivienda Tres Torres by Pablo Peyra
- Casa JMG by Luca Zanaroli
- Apartment in Vladivostok by ONI Architects
- Podlich Home by Rui Rosa Designs
- House in San Francisco by Vaso Peritos Interior Design
- Modern Bachelor by Contour Interior Design
- Cowrie Road Home by MG Design & Building
- Sala Ayutthaya Hotel by Onion
- Ribbon Chapel by Hiroshi Nakamura & NAP
- Modern Ranch by Poet Interiors