Endesa Pavilion by IAAC
As part of the Smart City Expo in Barcelona the Institute for Advanced Architecture of Catalonia designed the Endesa Pavilion. Enjoy the gallery!
Description by IAAC
The structure brings the distributed intelligence concept to the realm of architecture through a multiscalar aproach. The project aims to define an adaptative constructive system able to respond each solicitation at the lowest scale. By doing this, each single module could answer to his own structural, energetical and enviromental needings. The skin will act as a network of inteligent nodes, a “solar brick” that protects from the solar radiation, collects and storage the energy the data at the local scale.
During one year it will perform as a meeting point for knowledge interchange as well as a benchmark for smart grid technologies.
- Casa JMG by Luca Zanaroli
- Podlich Home by Rui Rosa Designs
- House in San Francisco by Vaso Peritos Interior Design
- The Tent 1 by A21 Studio
- La Piscina del Roccolo by Act Romegialli
- Wooden Cottage by Elena Sherbakova
- SilverWoodHouse by 3r Ernesto Pereira
- Hause for Julia and Björn by Architekten Innauer Matt
- Villa G by Audrius Ambrasas Architects
- Wooden Interior by Coblonal Arquitectura