SHED 5 by Loopcreative
SHED 5 restaurant interior design in Melbourne, Australia by local interior designers Loopcreative.
Description by Loopcreative
SHED 5 is a new industrial aesthetic 120 seat restaurant and bar at melbourne’s south wharf development.
SHED 5 is located within the refurbished 19th century heritage listed dock and wool store on the yarra waterfront.
The SHED 5 aesthetic is predominately steel & timber with a feature tile wall and an old school neon sign at the front door. There is a 4 tonne steel rolled and riveted banquette along with a 2 tonne folded steel bar and an industrial scaled tiled feature wall with a underground railway nod.
The lights were reclaimed from an english train station and they used cast steel table bases by tom dixon over american oak table tops. The 120 year old timber floorboards have been retained & the heritage customs booking office has been restored & is now used by shed 5 as a private dining room & wine cellar. We wanted the space to have a strong identity in keeping with the building’s heritage.
Products You May Like
- Bathroom Faucets You'll Love
- Noma 2.0 by BIG - Bjarke Ingels Group
- Gaga Changning Villa by Coordination Asia
- Modern Urban Home by Y Designs
- JI-House by Craft
- Podlich Home by Rui Rosa Designs
- House in San Francisco by Vaso Peritos Interior Design
- Potafiori by Storage Associati
- Mais! Bistrô by Syndrome
- Lemongrass Restaurant by Einstein & Associates