Kaffee Partner Headquarters by 3deluxe
New headquarters of German coffee brewing company Kaffee Partner, houses working spaces for 300 employees and reaches out to passers-by with a drive-through coffee shop. The project by 3deluxe was completed in February 2012.
Description by 3deluxe
With this piece of corporate architecture, which was implemented in a very cost-efficient way, 3deluxe show that their preference for expressive design must not be contrary to economical construction. Within a design, planning and construction period of barely 20 months, a friendly and modern working environment could be realised for the about 300 employees of the medium-sized company.
Curved shaped ribbons on the façade, made of 150 individually fabricated white concrete elements, merge the three building parts of the headquarters to a harmonious ensemble. Their fluid outlines conceal the orthogonal grid of the buildings’ concrete skeleton construction and lend the architecture an impression of dynamics.
- Casa JMG by Luca Zanaroli
- Podlich Home by Rui Rosa Designs
- House in San Francisco by Vaso Peritos Interior Design
- Office Space by Atelier Pro Architects
- Office in St. Pauli by Arzu Kartal
- YPTO Studio by Yabu Pushelberg
- Retro Office by A3interior Design Studio
- Studio in Valencia by Masquespacio Interior Design
- e-spres-oh by Ezzo Design
- Presidio VC by Feldman Architecture