Casa Atrevida by Luz de Piedra Arquitectos
Luxurious, environmentally friendly vacation home designed by Costa Rican studio Luz de Piedra Arquitectos is located on the shores of Preciosa Beach in Puerto Jimenez, the largest town of the Osa Peninsula, Costa Rica.
Description by Luz de Piedra Arquitectos
A vacation home and a study; ventured into the use of bamboo (Guadua), as a structural material earthquake resistant. Attractive material, from a short cycle of growth, therefore, with a smaller ecological footprint in this environment so rich into biodeversity matters. A roof garden is used to cool down and improve the integration to the landscape from the second level.
This house is located in Preciosa Beach, Puerto Jimenez, Osa Peninsula.
This is a recreational house, with it´s own carekeepers studio. It was made with Bambu(Guadua) as the structural element, designed to be seismic resistant. An atractive material that has a short growing cycle, thus reducing carbon footprint in a forested area.
Products You May Like
- JI-House by Craft
- Casa JMG by Luca Zanaroli
- Podlich Home by Rui Rosa Designs
- House in San Francisco by Vaso Peritos Interior Design
- Modern Bachelor by Contour Interior Design
- White House by In2
- Fisher Island by Associated Design Co
- Marin Residence by Dawson & Clinton
- Cozy Home by Ruetemple
- Loft in San Diego by Hawkins + Hawkins Architects