New residential project by BFS Design Flachsbarth Schultz, a 1957 atrium house (bungalow) in the middle of the Tiergarten Park in the center of Berlin.
Description by BFS Design Flachsbarth Schultz
New residential project, a 1957 atrium house (bungalow) in the middle of the Tiergarten Park in the center of Berlin. The former one family house was built for the International Building Exhibtion 1957 (Hansaviertel) and has not been changed until the new owner took over that building from an old lady. When he asked us to create a contemporary and very special and fully furnished home and garden for him and his model casting agency we were more than happy. Because the entire building including the garden was protected as an historic monument we had to work gently and carefully supplemental.
Products You May Like
- Casa JMG by Luca Zanaroli
- Podlich Home by Rui Rosa Designs
- House in San Francisco by Vaso Peritos Interior Design
- Cowrie Road Home by MG Design & Building
- Ribbon Chapel by Hiroshi Nakamura & NAP
- Modern Ranch by Poet Interiors
- Wooden Interior by Coblonal Arquitectura
- Casa V. by DOSIS
- Olive House by LOG-URBIS
- White House by In2