One Oak Chalet in French Alps
Stunning rustic One Oak Chalet located in the town of Combloux, in French Alps. You gotta love the eclectic interior mixing various styles. This one is a must-see!
Everything is larger than life in 540 square meters of pure, a 3 floor property with endless views of the Mt Blanc, its mountain range and the Chamonix valley.
The Chalet accommodates 12 people in 6 bedrooms. It has 4 double bedroom suites with en suites, bunk bed room and the Master suite on its own floor.
All bedrooms have floor to ceiling windows and their terraces with their own dramatic views of the mountains and the rolling country side. Situated on the 1st floor is its lavish luxurious living room, perfect for those intimate moments and to relax, eat and entertain. Fully wired technology, fabulous entertainment and our intuitive service at your command.
The chalet is situated in Combloux. It is 5 minutes drive to the famous Princess ski lift and 7 minutes drive to Megeve village.
The nearest international airport is Geneva (CH), 1 hour approximately and the local airport open to general aviation is 10 minutes drive.- by Matt Watts
Products You May Like
- Mylla Cabin by Mork Ulnes Architects
- Empty Nest by Carnemark Design + Build
- Homecoming by Cushman Design Group
- Retreat in Oisterwijk by Ina Matt
- Modern Urban Home by Y Designs
- Efjord Retreat by Stinessen Arkitektur
- Modern Lodge by Julie Johnson-Holland
- Luxury Chalet by Luisa Fontanella
- Panorama Glass Lodge in Iceland
- Holiday Chalet by Claude Petarlin