VMVK House by dmvA Architects
This modern geometric single family property designed by dmvA Architects in 2011 is located in Sint-Katelijne-Waver, Belgium.
Description by dmvA Architects
How to build a single house in a wonderful environment of woods, just next to the ‘Nete-valley’ on a badly orientated site?
Extremely profound form-studies, town-planning regulations and a respectful attitude to nature defined the design-attitude.
Characteristic to the concept is the rural, amorphous form with a hipped roof with different angles of inclination, flattened on top, and ‘living the other way around’, meaning living on the upper floors and the big roof terrace in order to enjoy the splendid view.
The use of white lacquered zinc for both roof and walls reinforce the house as an icon in nature.
Products You May Like
- JI-House by Craft
- Casa JMG by Luca Zanaroli
- Podlich Home by Rui Rosa Designs
- House in San Francisco by Vaso Peritos Interior Design
- Cowrie Road Home by MG Design & Building
- Ribbon Chapel by Hiroshi Nakamura & NAP
- Modern Ranch by Poet Interiors
- Wooden Interior by Coblonal Arquitectura
- Casa V. by DOSIS
- Olive House by LOG-URBIS