House in Tousuien by Suppose Design Office
Minimalistic single family house covered with a translucent material located in the Hiroshima region of Japan. It was designed back in 2011 by Suppose Design Office.
Description by Suppose Design Office
Located in the Hiroshima region of Japan has been designed by Suppose Design Office. The house is covered with a translucent material. Have no rigid structure apparent from the outside, it was not until entering the home that you can find a mixture of concrete and metal contrasting with the lightness of the translucent plastic. It as a whole is filled with natural light all day and when night falls the reverse happens outside the house lights with artificial lighting used indoors. A home that offers any opposite outward and protects the privacy of its occupants in these very dense areas of housing that we are in Japan.
Products You May Like
- Modern Urban Home by Y Designs
- JI-House by Craft
- Casa JMG by Luca Zanaroli
- Podlich Home by Rui Rosa Designs
- House in San Francisco by Vaso Peritos Interior Design
- White House by In2
- Whiteboards Reinvented
- Hi-Rise Condo by Ted Maines Interiors
- Santa Fe Chic by Samuel Design Group
- Apartment in Kiev by DervishGroup