Quinta dos Alcoutins by GG. LL Atelier
Stunning minimalistic but spacious single family residence designed in 2011 by GG. LL Atelier located in Lisbon, Portugal.
Description by GG. LL Atelier
The House is inserted on an estate situated at the northern limit of Lisbon, the lot is north-facing with an accentuated decline. A grey volume draws the exterior spaces of the house and rectifies the inclined nature of the terrain, allowing the social areas a better solar exposure, the slanting white volume floats over it, turned away from the exterior limits of the lot and opening over the garden and the swimming pool.
The distribution is pragmatic and very clear: The grey volume is filled with the complementary spaces of the house, illuminated by a patio carved in it (Shower room, Spa, Cinema room, Wine cellar and Garage) the white volume is occupied by the main spaces of the house (Lounge, Library, Kitchen and Bedrooms) privileged by the transparency towards the garden and swimming pool.
The rooftop is torn by a white terrace overlooking the Golf-course and the city skyline.
- Modern Bachelor by Contour Interior Design
- Cowrie Road Home by MG Design & Building
- Ribbon Chapel by Hiroshi Nakamura & NAP
- Modern Ranch by Poet Interiors
- Wooden Interior by Coblonal Arquitectura
- Casa V. by DOSIS
- Olive House by LOG-URBIS
- Fisher Island by Associated Design Co
- Marin Residence by Dawson & Clinton
- HS Residence by Cubyc Architects