House Redesign by REIER Construction
REIER Construction completely redesigned this two storey house located in the state of Washington, US.
Description by REIER Construction
This once was a house where the kitchen faced away from the view, the window wall was bowed out, small windows faced the view and the interior needed a change to match the eclectic style of the owners. Now the kitchen faces the water, the windows are large sliding doors to the deck and secure(!), and the finishings show the eclectic sophistication of the homeowners.
- Podlich Home by Rui Rosa Designs
- House in San Francisco by Vaso Peritos Interior Design
- Former Oil Mill by Ludovica+Roberto Palomba
- White House by In2
- Matilda Residence by JUO Studio
- Whiteboards Reinvented
- Hi-Rise Condo by Ted Maines Interiors
- Santa Fe Chic by Samuel Design Group
- Writer's Apartment by Sergi Pons Architects
- Apartment in Kiev by DervishGroup