Minimalistic Apartment by Clifton Leung
Hong Kong apartment interior designed by Clifton Leung featuring clean lines and a simple color palette, creating a perfect backdrop for the owner’s artwork collections.
Description by Clifton Leung
With a design brief to minimize clutter and maximize space, the flat is designed with clean lines and a simple color palette, which creates a perfect backdrop for the owner’s artwork collections.
Unconventional design and layout creates an extraordinary space for a study in a trapezoid-shaped living room. Wood is used extensively to foster a welcoming warmth in the home.
Indirect lighting design, such light troughs helps to achieve a minimalistic look, making the flat looks more spacious. An accent color in each bedroom is adopted to help bring out its distinctive personality and ambience effectively.
- SC Apartment by Le Studio
- Apartment in Monaco by NG-Studio
- Warsaw Apartment by Hola Design
- London Apartment by Fernanda Marques
- A Single Man's Flat by Cloud Pen Studio
- Teterinskiy Apartment by Irene Z
- TLV Gordon by Dori Redlich
- GW Apartment by Ambidestro
- Bleecker Street Loft by David Howell Design
- Dubai Apartments by iKonic by R&S