Minimalistic Apartment by Clifton Leung
Hong Kong apartment interior designed by Clifton Leung featuring clean lines and a simple color palette, creating a perfect backdrop for the owner’s artwork collections.
Description by Clifton Leung
With a design brief to minimize clutter and maximize space, the flat is designed with clean lines and a simple color palette, which creates a perfect backdrop for the owner’s artwork collections.
Unconventional design and layout creates an extraordinary space for a study in a trapezoid-shaped living room. Wood is used extensively to foster a welcoming warmth in the home.
Indirect lighting design, such light troughs helps to achieve a minimalistic look, making the flat looks more spacious. An accent color in each bedroom is adopted to help bring out its distinctive personality and ambience effectively.
- Apartment in Paris by Rosko
- Apartment in Turin by Italia And Partners
- Roslagsgatan Apartment by Alexander White
- Space and White by C.H. Interior
- East Village Studio by JPDA
- Campo Belo Apartment by Julliana Camargo
- Morumbi Apartment by Julliana Camargo
- Alise Apartment by Oksana Dolgopiatova
- Z Apartment by Carola Vannini
- Apartment in Taipei by Ganna Design