Minimalistic Apartment by Clifton Leung
Hong Kong apartment interior designed by Clifton Leung featuring clean lines and a simple color palette, creating a perfect backdrop for the owner’s artwork collections.
Description by Clifton Leung
With a design brief to minimize clutter and maximize space, the flat is designed with clean lines and a simple color palette, which creates a perfect backdrop for the owner’s artwork collections.
Unconventional design and layout creates an extraordinary space for a study in a trapezoid-shaped living room. Wood is used extensively to foster a welcoming warmth in the home.
Indirect lighting design, such light troughs helps to achieve a minimalistic look, making the flat looks more spacious. An accent color in each bedroom is adopted to help bring out its distinctive personality and ambience effectively.
- The Tannery Apartment in Clifton Hill
- Studio Apartment in Moscow by KDVA Architects
- Attic Apartment by INDECORATE
- Loft in Montreal by Manon Bélanger
- Amber Apartment by Detali Design
- Modern Loft in Kaunas by Idwhite
- Studio Apartment by Vievva Designers
- Apartment in Gdynia by Meindesign
- Ethereal House by Brain Factory
- White Apartment by Pavel Yanev