Minimalistic Apartment by Clifton Leung
Hong Kong apartment interior designed by Clifton Leung featuring clean lines and a simple color palette, creating a perfect backdrop for the owner’s artwork collections.
Description by Clifton Leung
With a design brief to minimize clutter and maximize space, the flat is designed with clean lines and a simple color palette, which creates a perfect backdrop for the owner’s artwork collections.
Unconventional design and layout creates an extraordinary space for a study in a trapezoid-shaped living room. Wood is used extensively to foster a welcoming warmth in the home.
Indirect lighting design, such light troughs helps to achieve a minimalistic look, making the flat looks more spacious. An accent color in each bedroom is adopted to help bring out its distinctive personality and ambience effectively.
- The Collector's Apartament by AMBIDESTRO
- Contemporary Loft near Lyon
- Brussels Loft by KOLENIK Eco Chic Design
- Rosen Penthouse by Luca Possamai
- Olympus I by Guilherme Terra / Architeture
- RiverS Apartment by Emil Dervish
- Mediterranean Pace by Susanna Cots
- Scandinavian Apartment by Alexander White
- Loft in Milan by Paulina Arcklin
- Apartment in Stockholm by Alexander White