Santa Cruz Straw Bale House by Arkin Tilt Architects
In Santa Cruz, California, Arkin Tilt Architects designed this contemporary green house for a family of six, along with a second unit for rental or aging parents.
Description by Arkin Tilt Architects
Our clients wanted to push the ecological envelope while providing a fun, comfortable house for their family of six, along with a second unit for rental or aging parents. Combining cutting-edge mechanical technology with natural building techniques, passive solar strategies, and locally sourced elements, this house is designed for net-zero energy and minimal carbon footprint.
Products You May Like
- Modern Urban Home by Y Designs
- JI-House by Craft
- Casa JMG by Luca Zanaroli
- Podlich Home by Rui Rosa Designs
- House in San Francisco by Vaso Peritos Interior Design
- Modern Bachelor by Contour Interior Design
- White House by In2
- Fisher Island by Associated Design Co
- Marin Residence by Dawson & Clinton
- Cozy Home by Ruetemple