Okanagan Log Home by Sticks and Stones Design Group Inc
Designed by Sticks and Stones Design Group Inc, this beautiful wooden residence surrounded by nature is situated in Okanagan, Canada.
Description by Sticks and Stones Design Group Inc
This exceptional log home is remotely located and perfectly situated to complement the natural surroundings. The home fully utilizes its spectacular views. Our design for the homeowners blends elements of rustic elegance juxtaposed with modern clean lines. It’s a sensational space where the rugged, tactile elements highlight the contrasting modern finishes.
- Maison Alios by Guillaume Cosculluela
- Wooden Cottage by Elena Sherbakova
- SilverWoodHouse by 3r Ernesto Pereira
- Hause for Julia and Björn by Architekten Innauer Matt
- V-Lodge by Reiulf Ramstad Arkitekter
- Refugi Lieptgas by Georg Nickisch and Selina Walder
- Villa G by Audrius Ambrasas Architects
- Wooden Interior by Coblonal Arquitectura
- Compact House by Dekleva Gregoric Arhitekti
- 14 Facades' House by M Architecture