Okanagan Log Home by Sticks and Stones Design Group Inc
Designed by Sticks and Stones Design Group Inc, this beautiful wooden residence surrounded by nature is situated in Okanagan, Canada.
Description by Sticks and Stones Design Group Inc
This exceptional log home is remotely located and perfectly situated to complement the natural surroundings. The home fully utilizes its spectacular views. Our design for the homeowners blends elements of rustic elegance juxtaposed with modern clean lines. It’s a sensational space where the rugged, tactile elements highlight the contrasting modern finishes.
Products You May Like
- Troll Hus by Mork Ulnes Architects
- Retreat in the Sahyadris by Khosla Associates
- Coastal Pavilions by Liminal Studio
- The Bunker by Miller-Roodell Architects
- Vivienda Tres Torres by Pablo Peyra
- River Ranch by Michael Hsu Office of Architecture
- L House by Dellekamp Arquitectos
- Empty Nest by Carnemark Design + Build
- Retreat in Oisterwijk by Ina Matt
- Modern Urban Home by Y Designs