Okanagan Log Home by Sticks and Stones Design Group Inc
Designed by Sticks and Stones Design Group Inc, this beautiful wooden residence surrounded by nature is situated in Okanagan, Canada.
Description by Sticks and Stones Design Group Inc
This exceptional log home is remotely located and perfectly situated to complement the natural surroundings. The home fully utilizes its spectacular views. Our design for the homeowners blends elements of rustic elegance juxtaposed with modern clean lines. It’s a sensational space where the rugged, tactile elements highlight the contrasting modern finishes.
Products You May Like
- Lake Minnetonka Retreat by Snow Kreilich Architects
- JI-House by Craft
- Skýli Cabin by Utopia
- Malangen Retreat by Snorre Stinessen
- Casa JMG by Luca Zanaroli
- Retreat in Hälleviksstrand by Decorate
- Podlich Home by Rui Rosa Designs
- House in San Francisco by Vaso Peritos Interior Design
- Retreat in Sweden by Bjurfors Home
- Summer House by Anttinen Oiva Architects