Mathews House by Hugh Jefferson Randolph Architects
Modern two-storey single family property designed by Hugh Jefferson Randolph Architects located in Austin, Texas.
Description by Hugh Jefferson Randolph Architects
This house was a result of long design process that began as a house for myself and my family and then evolved with the sale of the lot to a developer. Like all of the speculative work that we have done, this house was designed as if it was for a real client, rather than taking a “middle of the road” approach.
The long rectangular corner lot was inspiration for the homes basic geometry. The site’s slope and alley gave inspiration to the location of the half-basement garage and multi-level organization. The desire to open up to a large Oak tree and view on the west side gave rise to the large overhang the windows. This home is a 5 Star Austin Energy rated house.
- Modern Bachelor by Contour Interior Design
- White House by In2
- Fisher Island by Associated Design Co
- Marin Residence by Dawson & Clinton
- Cozy Home by Ruetemple
- Loft in San Diego by Hawkins + Hawkins Architects
- Cabin Norderhov by Atelier Oslo
- House Hohlen by Jochen Specht
- Home in London by Otten & Partners Architects
- Whiteboards Reinvented