Contemporary Fitzroy Residence
Two separate homes combined into one contemporary residence located in Fitzroy, a suburb of Melbourne, Australia.
One warehouse, Two titles, Two houses to be sold as One.
Each residence has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, open living with great northerly light and its own unique character with balconies, a roof deck, a garden, and like some twins one is a lot bigger than the other.
Live in one, rent the other, kids in one, you in the other, work in one, live in the other or rent them both; the choice is yours. In addition there is room for up to 5 cars.
You cant get away from the fact that this is a never to be repeated chance to purchase a converted warehouse hidden within plain sight in the heart of Fitzroy.- by Matt Watts
Products You May Like
- Casa JMG by Luca Zanaroli
- Apartment in Vladivostok by ONI Architects
- Podlich Home by Rui Rosa Designs
- House in San Francisco by Vaso Peritos Interior Design
- Modern Bachelor by Contour Interior Design
- Sala Ayutthaya Hotel by Onion
- Chevy Chase Home by Meditch Murphey Architects
- Potrero Hill House by Noz as a Service
- Villa E by Stringdahl Design
- White House by In2