Union Square Loft by Steffani Aarons
Amazing eclectic 3,000 square foot loft designed by Steffani Aarons and David Howell located in New York, USA.
This 3,000 square foot loft follows the model of an Atrium house with a perimeter of bed and bath functions around an open common area. At the center, the kitchen is designed to resemble furniture and communal spaces blended together. A balance of natural and artificial light keeps an open loft feeling well into the interior of the space.
- Loft in Russia by Andrei Popov
- Apartment in Rome by Brain Factory
- High-tech Apartment in St. Petersburg by AlexLoft
- Hudson River Park by StudioLAB
- Grotta Azzurra by Shiang Chi Interior Design
- Apartment SBL by Brengues Le Pavec
- Home in Barcelona by SSCV Arquitectos
- Apartment 501-A by Belotto Scopel Tanaka Arquitetura
- Chabrol Apartment by Atelier Barda
- Home in Turin by Studioata