Union Square Loft by Steffani Aarons
Amazing eclectic 3,000 square foot loft designed by Steffani Aarons and David Howell located in New York, USA.
This 3,000 square foot loft follows the model of an Atrium house with a perimeter of bed and bath functions around an open common area. At the center, the kitchen is designed to resemble furniture and communal spaces blended together. A balance of natural and artificial light keeps an open loft feeling well into the interior of the space.
Products You May Like
- Duplex Apartment by Pitsou Kedem Architects
- Apartment in Rome by Franz Moscati
- Back in Black by 23bassi
- Apartment in Busto Arsizio by Archiplan
- Turó Park Apartment by Meritxell Ribé
- Westlight by TEN Arquitectos
- DC 722 Apartment by Almazan y Arquitectos Asociados
- Grimmeredsvägen by Bjurfors Göteborg
- Beacon Factory Loft by Grisoro Designs
- Apartment in Malmö by Bjurfors Skåne