Union Square Loft by Steffani Aarons
Amazing eclectic 3,000 square foot loft designed by Steffani Aarons and David Howell located in New York, USA.
This 3,000 square foot loft follows the model of an Atrium house with a perimeter of bed and bath functions around an open common area. At the center, the kitchen is designed to resemble furniture and communal spaces blended together. A balance of natural and artificial light keeps an open loft feeling well into the interior of the space.
- House in San Francisco by Vaso Peritos Interior Design
- Apartment in Madrid by Abaton Architects
- Modern Apartment in London
- Sophia Apartment by Blackhaus
- WADI Penthouse by Platau
- Penthouse One-11 by Milano Contract District
- Luxury Penthouse by Willoughby Construction
- Loft in Poland by Fabryka Wnętrz
- Apartment Remodel by Atelier Data
- Brewery Loft by Whitaker Construction