Union Square Loft by Steffani Aarons
Amazing eclectic 3,000 square foot loft designed by Steffani Aarons and David Howell located in New York, USA.
This 3,000 square foot loft follows the model of an Atrium house with a perimeter of bed and bath functions around an open common area. At the center, the kitchen is designed to resemble furniture and communal spaces blended together. A balance of natural and artificial light keeps an open loft feeling well into the interior of the space.
Products You May Like
- Marine Parade by Western Select Products
- Industrial Apartment by SHOKO.design
- Stockholm Apartment by Move2
- Modern Urban Home by Y Designs
- Triling Loft by Free Space Intent
- Kent Apartment by Gruppo Lithos Architettura
- Downtown Los Angeles Loft by Oh beauty
- Future Contemporary by Studio In2
- Maisonette in Stockholm
- Apartment in Monza by Boffi