Leninskiy Ave Apartment by Telemak Ananyan
Situated on Leninskiy Ave in Moscow, Russia, this modern apartment was designed in 2009 by Telemak Ananyan. Enjoy the realistic visualizations below.
Description by Telemak Ananyan
Usage of organic materials: travertine of milky color and American walnut wood of chocolate shade became the basis for developing the apartment image. The main concept while creating the apartment design was a rational approach to the use of expensive housing in Moscow.It was necessary to achieve maximum lightness instead of stuffing the interior with plenty of furniture and cabinets.The future residents have chosen a minimalistic interior with open space instead of separated living and dining rooms and predominant white color for the walls. White gives the whole apartment a very light appearance and visually enlarges the space. Dark hardwood floors and some furniture items are used to create contrasts.A large aquarium used as a partition between the open space and the hallway makes the interior cozy and individual.Furniture of leading factories “Flexform”, “Cattelan Italia”, “Poliform” etc and lamps by European producers “Artemide” and “XAL” were used in the apartment design. Units of German premium manufacturer in kitchen sector “Allmilmö” is used in the apartment.
- Apartment in Milan by 23bassi Studio di Architettura
- Home in Stockholm by Interior by Fredrica
- Apartment in Dnepropetrovsk by Svoya Studio
- Apartment in Sofia by Pavel Yanev
- Three Room Apartment by KDVA Architects
- Black and White Minimalism by GAO architects
- Apartment in Warsaw by Nasciturus Design
- Apartment in Yekaterinburg by Hot Walls
- Apartment in Kungsladugård
- Delta Apartment by Gisele Taranto Arquitetura