Prefabricated Design Passiv House in Mallorca
This designer country house was built on a 17,000 m² plot and absolutely quiet. When building large emphasis was placed on the processing of high-quality materials and the latest technology. The villa was built in H-shape on one level. Large picture windows provide a view of the beautiful interior courtyard with pool.
The 400 m² living space is divided into entrance hall with piano, modern fitted kitchen, 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, master bedroom with dressing room, bathroom en suite, spa with sauna, shower & jacuzzi, an office room, guest WC and utility room. In addition, the villa also offers a bodega with panoramic windows and a view into the kitchen. An elegant fireplace separates the living and dining room.
For high quality facilities include inter alia Parquet flooring with underfloor heating, insulated exterior walls, aluminum double glazed windows and sliding elements, refined luxury bathrooms and a modern kitchen. A home ventilation system (especially suitable for allergy sufferers) and a heat pump provide summer and winter for the right room temperature. The undeveloped portion of the property can also be used for agriculture or of horse lovers. A private well produces about 80,000 liters of water.
Products You May Like
- Modern Urban Home by Y Designs
- L20 House by OLARQ_Osvaldo Luppi Architects
- Villa Boscana by OLARQ - Osvaldo Luppi Architects
- Mal Pas House by Negre Manrique + Barcelo
- JI-House by Craft
- Santa María Home by CSV Empresa Constructora
- Villa Boscana in Spain
- Home in Puerto de Alcudia by Minimal Studio
- Contemporary House in Son Vida
- Home in Mallorca by Bornelo Interiorismo y Decoración