San Lorenzo House by de Blacam and Meagher Architects
Situated near the San Lorenzo golf course in Quinta do Lago, Portugal, this modern single family property was designed by Irish de Blacam and Meagher Architects.
Description by de Blacam and Meagher Architects
A series of cubic volumes step gradually up the slope of the site from the entrance road up to the double height living room, facing onto the fairway. The house is planned so that the entrance to the north has a closed private elevation contrasting with the open south facing elevation with its double height portico on the garden side.
- Casa JMG by Luca Zanaroli
- Apartment in Vladivostok by ONI Architects
- Podlich Home by Rui Rosa Designs
- House in San Francisco by Vaso Peritos Interior Design
- Modern Bachelor by Contour Interior Design
- Cowrie Road Home by MG Design & Building
- Ribbon Chapel by Hiroshi Nakamura & NAP
- Modern Ranch by Poet Interiors
- Wooden Interior by Coblonal Arquitectura
- Casa V. by DOSIS