Venice Loft by Gary Hutton Design
Amazing contemporary loft apartment inspired by skate and beach culture situated in Abbot Kinney, Venice, California.
Description by Gary Hutton Design
A weekend retreat for gallery owners, the project conveys a sense of place and a subconscious understanding of Venice Beach, CA.
Inspired by the geometry of the Abbot Kinney neighborhood map, the GHD team engineered a massive, laser cut steel canopy that transitions into the three-story space. The blackened steel is drawn through the white interior with Powder Room cladding, stair treads, and custom lighting.
Skate and beach culture inspired a riff on graffiti art, and a young, local artist was more than happy to tag the black Powder Room walls with vibrant colors and shapes.
And let’s not forget dumbbells on Venice Beach…
- Cubic Cave by Ris Interior Design
- McAlpin Loft by Ryan Duebber Architect
- Grid Apartment by Brain Factory
- Apartment in Malaya Okhta by Sergey Klochkov
- Wyndham Apartments by The Furniture Union
- Apartment in Warsaw by Anna Koszela
- Manhattan Penthouse
- Penthouse Apartment in Bucharest by Ralu Dofin
- Inspiring Apartment by Natalia Zubizarreta Interiorismo
- Toy Factory Loft Penthouse