Venice Loft by Gary Hutton Design
Amazing contemporary loft apartment inspired by skate and beach culture situated in Abbot Kinney, Venice, California.
Description by Gary Hutton Design
A weekend retreat for gallery owners, the project conveys a sense of place and a subconscious understanding of Venice Beach, CA.
Inspired by the geometry of the Abbot Kinney neighborhood map, the GHD team engineered a massive, laser cut steel canopy that transitions into the three-story space. The blackened steel is drawn through the white interior with Powder Room cladding, stair treads, and custom lighting.
Skate and beach culture inspired a riff on graffiti art, and a young, local artist was more than happy to tag the black Powder Room walls with vibrant colors and shapes.
And let’s not forget dumbbells on Venice Beach…
Products You May Like
- Apartment S by Christian Schwienbacher
- Soft Loft by LineArchitects
- Black Line Apartment by Arhitektura
- Small Size Apartment by BDRbureau
- Bathroom Faucets You'll Love
- El Retiro Park Loft by Ábaton Arquitectura
- Apartment 701 by SHROFFLEóN
- Comfort Apartment by Need Design
- Monochrome Apartment by Mono Architects
- Tiny Apartment by A Little Design