Industrial Apartment by Soma Architekci
Located in the close neighborhood of Pole Mokotoskie Park in Warsaw, Poland, this 150 sqm industrial apartment was designed by Soma Architekci.
Description by Soma Architekci
This 150sqm apartment is located in the close neighborhood of Pole Mokotoskie Park in Warsaw. The owners wanted to reflect in apartment design their independent way of thinking. They showed to designers some photos of American lofts and remodeled European tenement house apartments. Since it wasn’t their first they also wanted to place in new living space some pieces of furniture they loved from previous place. Comfortable purple bedroom bed and blue living room sofa needed to be the essential part of new-industrial design.
Apartment includes spacious living room with sun room, separate kitchen two bathrooms, bedroom and home office. Designers form Warsaw based architectural studio Soma Architekci proposed to use only austere materials: solid concrete, exposed white brick and rough oak floor and cold white and grey colors. All the chosen furniture were made from natural materials. The long book-stand is made of steel and green venge shelves, coffee table is made of concrete. There are only steel and aluminum chairs, lamps and cabinets in main living space. Also part of the kitchen is made of steel. Designers wanted to make unique composition of industrial and cosy pieces of decoration.
- E2 Apartment by Tchenguelieva Staynov Architects
- Noho Loft by Motiani Design
- Apartment @ 11 by MORIQ
- Minimalist Apartment by Azovskiy&Pahomova Architects
- Apartment in Yekaterinburg by Eugene Shvetsov
- RC Aleksandr by Geometrium DSGN
- White Penthouse by OMY Design
- Izmailovo Apartment by Geometrium DSGN
- Monte Cassino Apartment by Raca Architekci
- Apartment by Belyakov & Karayani Design Studio