EPR House by Luis Aldrete
This modern single family house designed by Luis Aldrete is situated in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico.
Description by Luis Aldrete
The project responds to the morphology and topography of the field taking advantage the length of itself to place the house footprint and achieve more garden area and more cubic meters. So the exercise was to work the superposition of two volumes. The first is a steel basement that gives the impression of solidity and rootedness to the earth at the same time opens to the terrace and garden. The second is a box that has a finishing made from land and pigments to get a terracotta tone that breaks up to achieve the patios that seem to make incisions giving views and privacy inside.
- House in San Francisco by Vaso Peritos Interior Design
- Modern Bachelor by Contour Interior Design
- Cowrie Road Home by MG Design & Building
- Ribbon Chapel by Hiroshi Nakamura & NAP
- Modern Ranch by Poet Interiors
- Wooden Interior by Coblonal Arquitectura
- Casa V. by DOSIS
- Olive House by LOG-URBIS
- White House by In2
- Fisher Island by Associated Design Co