Manhattan Art Deco by Smith Firestone Associates
Smith Firestone Associates transformed this New York apartment into a soft yet seductive environment with a mix of Art Deco inspired pieces and glamorous modern touches.
Description by Smith Firestone Associates
With the goal of melding refined luxury and, the clients love of Art Deco design, sfa design transformed this NYC apartment into a soft yet seductive environment with a mix of Art Deco inspired pieces and glamorous modern touches. A neutral palette of creams and whites was offset by grey and gold accents and small pops of bright color to invigorate the rooms. The light colored furnishings against the rich dark woods create a deeper level of sophistication that is only enhanced by the use of glass and mirrored surfaces. Finishing touches include the clients own Asian inspired objects and glimmering Art Deco wall panels.
Products You May Like
- Loft in Italy by IDEeA Interior Design e Architettura
- Boston Waterfront Condo by FBN Construction
- Modern flat in Moscow by Kerimov Architects
- Inspiring Home in Bari by Davide Tarricone
- Frederiksberg Apartment by RUM4 // Kristian Lillelund
- Flatiron Private Residence by Oda New York
- Loft in New York by Oda New York
- Yuhua Apartment by FAN Life
- Sette House by Fabio Fantolino
- Loft by Shenzhen Super Normal Interior Design