Manhattan Art Deco by Smith Firestone Associates
Smith Firestone Associates transformed this New York apartment into a soft yet seductive environment with a mix of Art Deco inspired pieces and glamorous modern touches.
Description by Smith Firestone Associates
With the goal of melding refined luxury and, the clients love of Art Deco design, sfa design transformed this NYC apartment into a soft yet seductive environment with a mix of Art Deco inspired pieces and glamorous modern touches. A neutral palette of creams and whites was offset by grey and gold accents and small pops of bright color to invigorate the rooms. The light colored furnishings against the rich dark woods create a deeper level of sophistication that is only enhanced by the use of glass and mirrored surfaces. Finishing touches include the clients own Asian inspired objects and glimmering Art Deco wall panels.
- Sophia Apartment by Blackhaus
- WADI Penthouse by Platau
- Penthouse One-11 by Milano Contract District
- Luxury Penthouse by Willoughby Construction
- Loft in Poland by Fabryka Wnętrz
- Apartment Remodel by Atelier Data
- Brewery Loft by Whitaker Construction
- Studio Apartment by Interiors.homeandwood
- Apartment in Taipei City by Taipei Base Design Center
- Loft in Paris by Jonathan Stene