Manhattan Art Deco by Smith Firestone Associates
Smith Firestone Associates transformed this New York apartment into a soft yet seductive environment with a mix of Art Deco inspired pieces and glamorous modern touches.
Description by Smith Firestone Associates
With the goal of melding refined luxury and, the clients love of Art Deco design, sfa design transformed this NYC apartment into a soft yet seductive environment with a mix of Art Deco inspired pieces and glamorous modern touches. A neutral palette of creams and whites was offset by grey and gold accents and small pops of bright color to invigorate the rooms. The light colored furnishings against the rich dark woods create a deeper level of sophistication that is only enhanced by the use of glass and mirrored surfaces. Finishing touches include the clients own Asian inspired objects and glimmering Art Deco wall panels.
- Apartment in Kungsladugård
- Delta Apartment by Gisele Taranto Arquitetura
- Apartment in Warsaw by Nasciturus Design
- Apartment in Moscow by ONI Architects
- Loft Sixty-Four by Eva Architects
- Apartment in Milan by SMA
- Home Amore by RIS Interior Design
- Residence H by KC design studio
- Apartment M11 by FFWD
- Apartment in Bratislava by RULES Architects