Manhattan Art Deco by Smith Firestone Associates
Smith Firestone Associates transformed this New York apartment into a soft yet seductive environment with a mix of Art Deco inspired pieces and glamorous modern touches.
Description by Smith Firestone Associates
With the goal of melding refined luxury and, the clients love of Art Deco design, sfa design transformed this NYC apartment into a soft yet seductive environment with a mix of Art Deco inspired pieces and glamorous modern touches. A neutral palette of creams and whites was offset by grey and gold accents and small pops of bright color to invigorate the rooms. The light colored furnishings against the rich dark woods create a deeper level of sophistication that is only enhanced by the use of glass and mirrored surfaces. Finishing touches include the clients own Asian inspired objects and glimmering Art Deco wall panels.
- Apartment in Stockholm by HusmanHagberg
- Casa Lago by Lago
- Surry Hills Apartment by Josephine Hurley Architecture
- Apartment in Shanghai by Wei Yi International
- Magic Cabinet by Mayan Gabay
- Duplex in Megeve by Refuge
- Scandinavian apartment by Agnieszka Karaś
- RM Apartment by Francesc Rifé Studio
- Apartment RJ by Archiplan
- Loft MDP by FFWD Arquitectes