West Loop Loft by Besch Design
Situated in the West Loop neighborhood of Chicago, this multi-level loft was designed by Besch Design.
Description by Besch Design
Located in the West Loop neighborhood of Chicago, this building once housed the National Biscuit Company, now known as “Nabisco”. This loft style condo unit is located on the upper floor and is a multi-level unit. One of the main features is the kitchen, which is located in one of the old ovens used for baking. The steel parts for the oven doors are still embedded into the exposed brick. The master bedroom has an opening that overlooks into the living spaces on the first floor. Reclaimed barn wood was used on an accent wall that is has become a feature in the unit and is used to display some of the Owners guitars from his collection.
- Laax Apartment by Go Interiors
- Apartment in Stockholm by HusmanHagberg
- Casa Lago by Lago
- Surry Hills Apartment by Josephine Hurley Architecture
- Apartment in Shanghai by Wei Yi International
- Magic Cabinet by Mayan Gabay
- Duplex in Megeve by Refuge
- Scandinavian apartment by Agnieszka Karaś
- RM Apartment by Francesc Rifé Studio
- Apartment RJ by Archiplan