Cube Loft by IdS/R Architecture
Modern loft apartment designed in 2013 by IdS/R Architecture situated in New York City, United States.
Description by IdS/R Architecture
The design concept is based on the nearly square perimeter of the apartment. A black cube is placed, floating, in the open floor plan, creating living space within and around the black volume. Additional volumes – the black granite kitchen island – continue to define an open living space on the north side of the loft. The design was influenced by the owners’ art collection and library. The black cubic volume accommodates both the library and vertical surfaces for larger art works in the collection.
Photography by Amy Barkow
- Lofthouse 1 by Marc Koehler Architects
- Apartment in Odessa by Mooseberry Design Group
- Laax Apartment by Go Interiors
- Apartment in Stockholm by HusmanHagberg
- Casa Lago by Lago
- Surry Hills Apartment by Josephine Hurley Architecture
- Apartment in Shanghai by Wei Yi International
- Magic Cabinet by Mayan Gabay and Jasmine Bachinsky
- Duplex in Megeve by Refuge
- Scandinavian apartment by Agnieszka Karaś