Mid-Century Modern Renovation by Koch Architects
This mid-century modern residence situated in Oxford, California, was recently redesigned and extended by Koch Architects.
Description by Koch Architects
The carport and basement utility room of a mid-century modern house designed in 1952 were remodeled into a studio / office with interconnecting courtyards and pocket gardens. Emphasis was placed on creating inwardly glowing rooms that merge with outdoor space in a way that is both intimate and expansive.
Photography by Bruce Damonte
Products You May Like
- Westlight by TEN Arquitectos
- Beacon Factory Loft by Grisoro Designs
- Compound Q by DSDG Architects
- Chalet in Montana by Locati Architects
- Wateka Residence by Domiteaux + Baggett Architects
- Noe House by Karin Payson Architecture + Design
- Peconic House And Barn by Mapos
- Historic Loft by Raad Studio
- Lake Minnetonka Retreat by Snow Kreilich Architects
- Sedona Contemporary by Weinman Architectural Services