Mid-Century Modern Renovation by Koch Architects
This mid-century modern residence situated in Oxford, California, was recently redesigned and extended by Koch Architects.
Description by Koch Architects
The carport and basement utility room of a mid-century modern house designed in 1952 were remodeled into a studio / office with interconnecting courtyards and pocket gardens. Emphasis was placed on creating inwardly glowing rooms that merge with outdoor space in a way that is both intimate and expansive.
Photography by Bruce Damonte
- Avocado Acres House by LLoyd Russell
- Doheny Modern by Meridith Baer Home
- Trousdale Residence by Mayes Office
- Noe Valley House by IwamotoScott Architecture
- Chino Canyon House by Hundred Mile House
- Maury Island Cabin by Hoedemaker Pfeiffer
- Residence in Jackson by Design Associates Architects
- Firenze Residence by Assembledge
- Residence in Newport Beach by KRS Development
- Modern Two-Story Residence