Mid-Century Modern Renovation by Koch Architects
This mid-century modern residence situated in Oxford, California, was recently redesigned and extended by Koch Architects.
Description by Koch Architects
The carport and basement utility room of a mid-century modern house designed in 1952 were remodeled into a studio / office with interconnecting courtyards and pocket gardens. Emphasis was placed on creating inwardly glowing rooms that merge with outdoor space in a way that is both intimate and expansive.
Photography by Bruce Damonte
- Ponce Davis Residence by Choeff Levy Fischman
- Coldwater Canyon Residence by Ehrlich Yanai Rhee Chaney Architects
- Noho Loft by Motiani Design
- Home in Larchmont by colorTHEORY Boston
- Casa Kae by Soco Interiors
- House Remodel by Elton R Construction
- Yarrow Point Home by Matt Jones Design
- Contemporary Home by Style My Space
- Park City Home by JamesThomas Interiors
- Contemporary Residence by Hagman Architects