Peribere Residence by Max Strang Architecture
Located on Biscayne Bay, this modern two-storey residence commands views of the downtown Miami skyline and Port Miami. It was designed in 2013 by Max Strang Architecture.
Description by Max Strang Architecture
Brazilian ipe wood was used along with aluminum sun louvers to stand up to the harsh reality of the Miami climate.
Through a thirty foot opening of sliding glass, a covered terrace and lap pool completes this beautiful site on the bay.
Photography by Calder Wilson
- Trousdale Residence by Mayes Office
- Crisp House by Robert Nichol & Sons
- Noe Valley House by IwamotoScott Architecture
- Merilyn House by The Little Brick Studio
- Chino Canyon House by Hundred Mile House
- Maury Island Cabin by Hoedemaker Pfeiffer
- ACP House by Candida Tabet Arquitetura
- Apartment in Hsinchu by HOZO Interior Design
- House in Chiswick by BASE
- The Wall House by Guedes Cruz Architects