Peribere Residence by Max Strang Architecture
Located on Biscayne Bay, this modern two-storey residence commands views of the downtown Miami skyline and Port Miami. It was designed in 2013 by Max Strang Architecture.
Description by Max Strang Architecture
Brazilian ipe wood was used along with aluminum sun louvers to stand up to the harsh reality of the Miami climate.
Through a thirty foot opening of sliding glass, a covered terrace and lap pool completes this beautiful site on the bay.
Photography by Calder Wilson
- Home in Mutiny Bay by Hoedemaker Pfeiffer
- RSC House by Jacobsen Arquitetura
- Sophia Apartment by Blackhaus
- MLA House by Jacobsen Arquitetura
- Villa Boscana in Spain
- JKO House by Jacobsen Arquitetura
- WADI Penthouse by Platau
- House in Dallas by Coats Homes
- Penthouse One-11 by Milano Contract District
- Beach House by Denton House Design Studio