Peribere Residence by Max Strang Architecture
Located on Biscayne Bay, this modern two-storey residence commands views of the downtown Miami skyline and Port Miami. It was designed in 2013 by Max Strang Architecture.
Description by Max Strang Architecture
Brazilian ipe wood was used along with aluminum sun louvers to stand up to the harsh reality of the Miami climate.
Through a thirty foot opening of sliding glass, a covered terrace and lap pool completes this beautiful site on the bay.
Photography by Calder Wilson
Products You May Like
- Camden by Brandon Architects
- Villa Cesis by Schüco Sverige
- Aragón Apartment by Miriam Barrio Studio
- Ranger Ridge by Giulietti Schouten Architects
- Duplex Apartment by Pitsou Kedem Architects
- Apartment in Rome by Franz Moscati
- Back in Black by 23bassi
- Duplex Folgueroles by Meritxell Ribé
- Apartment in Busto Arsizio by Archiplan
- Westlight by TEN Arquitectos