Peribere Residence by Max Strang Architecture
Located on Biscayne Bay, this modern two-storey residence commands views of the downtown Miami skyline and Port Miami. It was designed in 2013 by Max Strang Architecture.
Description by Max Strang Architecture
Brazilian ipe wood was used along with aluminum sun louvers to stand up to the harsh reality of the Miami climate.
Through a thirty foot opening of sliding glass, a covered terrace and lap pool completes this beautiful site on the bay.
Photography by Calder Wilson
- Beach House by Brandon Architects
- Delta Apartment by Gisele Taranto Arquitetura
- Lacau Residence by Upstairs Studio Architecture
- LB House by Shachar Rozenfeld Architects
- Apartment in Warsaw by Nasciturus Design
- Apartment in Moscow by ONI Architects
- Blue Lake Retreat by Lake Flato Architects
- Modern Oasis by Stofft Cooney Architects
- Cohen Residence by Abramson Teiger Architects
- Glenhaven Residence by Abramson Teiger Architects