Peribere Residence by Max Strang Architecture
Located on Biscayne Bay, this modern two-storey residence commands views of the downtown Miami skyline and Port Miami. It was designed in 2013 by Max Strang Architecture.
Description by Max Strang Architecture
Brazilian ipe wood was used along with aluminum sun louvers to stand up to the harsh reality of the Miami climate.
Through a thirty foot opening of sliding glass, a covered terrace and lap pool completes this beautiful site on the bay.
Photography by Calder Wilson
Products You May Like
- Apartment in Shanghai by Topos Design Clans
- Modern Barn Conversion by Water Mill by Plum Builders
- Palm Springs Home by Engberg Design & Development
- Woodpecker Ranch by Feldman Architecture
- Appleton Way by Peters Architecture
- Dublin House by Love Interiors
- Ivanhoe Extension by Modscape
- White Gum House by Lydia Maskiell Interiors
- San Mateo Park Home by The Sharp Group
- Pine Tree North by Brodson Construction