Guest House by Walker Workshop
Cozy guest house designed by Walker Workshop located in Beverly Hills, California, United States.
Description by Walker Workshop
This two bedroom guesthouse sits along a ridge in a grove of over 120 coast live oak trees. The building utilizes a small footprint and height to maximize panoramic canyon views while strengthening its connection with the trees below. An existing barn was rehabbed extensively and functions as both a living room and a concert venue for up to eighty guests. The upper floor is clad in fire-resistant wood and has bedrooms at opposite corners of the floating volume.
Photography by Nicholas Alan Cope
- Beach House by Brandon Architects
- Lacau Residence by Upstairs Studio Architecture
- Blue Lake Retreat by Lake Flato Architects
- Modern Oasis by Stofft Cooney Architects
- Cohen Residence by Abramson Teiger Architects
- Glenhaven Residence by Abramson Teiger Architects
- Home in Park City by Magleby Construction
- Camp Run-A-Muck Cabin by Pearson Design Group
- Aspen Home by DESIGN STUDIO Interior Solutions
- Sustainable House by Day Bukh Architects