Guest House by Walker Workshop
Cozy guest house designed by Walker Workshop located in Beverly Hills, California, United States.
Description by Walker Workshop
This two bedroom guesthouse sits along a ridge in a grove of over 120 coast live oak trees. The building utilizes a small footprint and height to maximize panoramic canyon views while strengthening its connection with the trees below. An existing barn was rehabbed extensively and functions as both a living room and a concert venue for up to eighty guests. The upper floor is clad in fire-resistant wood and has bedrooms at opposite corners of the floating volume.
Photography by Nicholas Alan Cope
- Mountain Loft by Seryjny Projektant
- MLA House by Jacobsen Arquitetura
- Villa Boscana in Spain
- JKO House by Jacobsen Arquitetura
- House in Dallas by Coats Homes
- Beach House by Denton House Design Studio
- AB House by Jacobsen Arquitetura
- Home in Tennessee by Hastings Architectural Associates
- Luxury Penthouse by Willoughby Construction
- Equestrian Retreat by Lorrie Browne Interiors