Guest House by Walker Workshop
Cozy guest house designed by Walker Workshop located in Beverly Hills, California, United States.
Description by Walker Workshop
This two bedroom guesthouse sits along a ridge in a grove of over 120 coast live oak trees. The building utilizes a small footprint and height to maximize panoramic canyon views while strengthening its connection with the trees below. An existing barn was rehabbed extensively and functions as both a living room and a concert venue for up to eighty guests. The upper floor is clad in fire-resistant wood and has bedrooms at opposite corners of the floating volume.
Photography by Nicholas Alan Cope
- Clyde North House by Carlisle Homes
- Skyline House by Terry and Terry Architecture
- T House by IDIN Architects
- Duplex in Megeve by Refuge
- House in Mernda by Carlisle Homes
- Tree Top Residence by Belzberg Architects
- House in Melbourne by Bagnato Architects
- Chancellor Residence by Frits de Vries Architect
- Residence by Alberto Burckhard + Carolina Echeverri
- Villa Carber by Buratti Architetti