Guest House by Walker Workshop
Cozy guest house designed by Walker Workshop located in Beverly Hills, California, United States.
Description by Walker Workshop
This two bedroom guesthouse sits along a ridge in a grove of over 120 coast live oak trees. The building utilizes a small footprint and height to maximize panoramic canyon views while strengthening its connection with the trees below. An existing barn was rehabbed extensively and functions as both a living room and a concert venue for up to eighty guests. The upper floor is clad in fire-resistant wood and has bedrooms at opposite corners of the floating volume.
Photography by Nicholas Alan Cope
Products You May Like
- Camden by Brandon Architects
- Villa Cesis by Schüco Sverige
- Ranger Ridge by Giulietti Schouten Architects
- Westlight by TEN Arquitectos
- Beacon Factory Loft by Grisoro Designs
- Hiro-En House by Matt Gibson A+D
- Compound Q by DSDG Architects
- Chalet in Montana by Locati Architects
- House In Achladies by Lydia Xynogala
- Cube House by Canvas Homes