Guest House by Walker Workshop
Cozy guest house designed by Walker Workshop located in Beverly Hills, California, United States.
Description by Walker Workshop
This two bedroom guesthouse sits along a ridge in a grove of over 120 coast live oak trees. The building utilizes a small footprint and height to maximize panoramic canyon views while strengthening its connection with the trees below. An existing barn was rehabbed extensively and functions as both a living room and a concert venue for up to eighty guests. The upper floor is clad in fire-resistant wood and has bedrooms at opposite corners of the floating volume.
Photography by Nicholas Alan Cope
Products You May Like
- Park City by SIDG Design
- Empty Nest by Carnemark Design + Build
- Homecoming by Cushman Design Group
- Rose House by JRSconsult Architects + Engineers
- Modern Urban Home by Y Designs
- Townhouse Extension by Parasite Studio
- Modern Lodge by Julie Johnson-Holland
- Downtown Los Angeles Loft by Oh beauty
- G2-House by Architect Show
- House Redesign by Stuart Osman Building Designs