Vintage Modern Loft – Vancouver’s Brewery District
This industrial work/live loft in Vancouver’s brewery district is the creation of “Special Agent” real estate brothers – theMACNABS.
Description by theMACNABS
A true double height loft with 2 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, a hidden door to office, a view of the Northshore, and a patio is unheard of in the Vancouver loft scene. All barn board was reclaimed and used to build feature wall (top secret man door). sliding baby barn door, light fixtures, and dining table.
The 6 week project was a family affair. Concept design by Jordan and Katie Macnab. Interior design by mom – Judy Weber. Lighting design by Ross Morrison Electrical.
Products You May Like
- Soft Loft by LineArchitects
- Industrial Home in Correggio
- El Retiro Park Loft by Ábaton Arquitectura
- Farm House by Van Os Architecten
- Former Warehouse by Jesper Therkildsen
- Living Mansarda by BFA - Barbara Fassoni Architects
- Suchita's House by Fadd Studio
- Loft Apartment by Dita Luarasi Abdiu
- Industrial Chic Apartment by Simonian Rosenbaum Architects
- Interior KAS by INT2 architecture