Casa Cor by Ana Paula e Sanderson
Situated in Goiânia, Brazil, this contemporary space was designed in 2014 by Ana Paula e Sanderson.
Description by Ana Paula e Sanderson
With its first edition in 1987 in the city of São Paulo, the Brazilian decoration event brings together since then, many decorated spaces by different professionals and is now recognized as the most comprehensive exhibition of architecture, decoration and landscaping of the Americas.
Always with the support of local councils and governments, it becomes an increasing event and is already part of the official calendar of the 25 national and international cities where it takes place.
In each edition, architects, decorators and landscapers recreate spaces coming up with innovative and tastefull spaces. The event allows visitors to get in touch with the latest in design and decoration and they can also enjoy the various leisure and shopping options integrated to the event.
For this room, the idea was to create a contemporary design. The highlight is the large bookcase designed especially for the space, which brings lightned shelves in neutral tone. The shadows created provide refinement with the frosted effect of lacca and velvety touch of wood.
To strengthen the cozy atmosphere, we used many wooden details – such as the lining of the ceiling and the bamboo floor. To set the mood, the walls were covered with gray felt and handmade frames were created with this material.
Photography by Elton Rocha
- Jungle House by Studio Mk27
- House in Porto Feliz by Fernanda Marques
- Apartment CT by Tellini Vontobel Arquitetura
- The Collector's Apartament by AMBIDESTRO
- Olympus I by Guilherme Terra / Architeture
- Apartment MGA by Yamagata Arquitetura
- SP Penthouse by Studio MK27
- Apartment BP by Superlimão Studio
- Eclectic House in Austin by AHS Design Group
- Contemporary House by Patricia Almeida Arquitetura