Villa E by Stringdahl Design
Villa E is a contemporary two-storey private residence located on the west coast of Sweden. It was designed in 2012 by Stringdahl Design.
Description by Stringdahl Design
Villa E is an exciting house on top of a cliff, higher than all the other houses in the area. The ground floor is blasted into the rock, where is a double garage entry. The welcoming, cubed main entrance stands out of the house. The hall is ash gray and incorporates recessed wardrobes. The house has other exciting details such as the library brick wall, which is the same inside as out on the terrace. A large wood-burning stove is placed between the family room and library with clear views between rooms.
The top floor is the family’s apartment with bedroom, bathroom, and dressing room. All rooms are large and spacious. The vaulted ceiling has many beautiful lines and shapes.
- Olion Villa AA by Ark4lab of Architecture
- Attic Apartment in Stockholm
- Coldwater Canyon Residence by Ehrlich Yanai Rhee Chaney Architects
- Casa N by Cheng Franco Arquitectos
- 3ShoeBox House by Ofis Arhitekti
- Retreat in Hälleviksstrand by Decorate
- Casa Kae by Soco Interiors
- Yarrow Point Home by Matt Jones Design
- Villa 430 by MORIQ
- House in Goiânia by Leo Romano