Villa E by Stringdahl Design
Villa E is a contemporary two-storey private residence located on the west coast of Sweden. It was designed in 2012 by Stringdahl Design.
Description by Stringdahl Design
Villa E is an exciting house on top of a cliff, higher than all the other houses in the area. The ground floor is blasted into the rock, where is a double garage entry. The welcoming, cubed main entrance stands out of the house. The hall is ash gray and incorporates recessed wardrobes. The house has other exciting details such as the library brick wall, which is the same inside as out on the terrace. A large wood-burning stove is placed between the family room and library with clear views between rooms.
The top floor is the family’s apartment with bedroom, bathroom, and dressing room. All rooms are large and spacious. The vaulted ceiling has many beautiful lines and shapes.
Products You May Like
- Chesapeake Bay Home by ZEN Associates
- Ivanhoe Extension by Modscape
- San Mateo Park Home by The Sharp Group
- House in Moscow by Ruetemple Studio
- Valley Villa by Studio Arches
- Retreat in the Sahyadris by Khosla Associates
- Contemporary Scandi Apartment by Laura Seppänen
- Casa Mach by Luciano Kruk Arquitectos
- Scarborough House by Borrmeister Architects
- The Shard by Starbox Architecture