Barwon Heads by Pleysier Perkins
Located in Marshall, Australia, this traditional beach house was designed in 2011 by Pleysier Perkins.
Description by Pleysier Perkins
A 4 bed beach house on a compact site employing traditional pitched roof forms and weatherboard cladding, with contemporary details and window apertures. The contemporary interior design combines a classic palette of limed oak timber, painted lining boards and white walls.
Products You May Like
- Living Mansarda by BFA - Barbara Fassoni Architects
- Lazadenas Apartment by Molins Design
- Cabbagetown Coach House by Core Architects
- Contemporary Home by Kata Koppany
- Glass and Stone Oasis by Merle
- Familny Apartment by Za-Za Interior Design
- PURO Kraków Kazimierz by Conran and Partners
- Mountain House by Gangoly & Kristiner Architekten
- Apartment in Barcelona by Egue Y Seta
- Container House by Matt Mcleod