Barwon Heads by Pleysier Perkins
Located in Marshall, Australia, this traditional beach house was designed in 2011 by Pleysier Perkins.
Description by Pleysier Perkins
A 4 bed beach house on a compact site employing traditional pitched roof forms and weatherboard cladding, with contemporary details and window apertures. The contemporary interior design combines a classic palette of limed oak timber, painted lining boards and white walls.
Products You May Like
- Everson by Michelle Berwick
- Herzliya Pituach 1 by Tomer Ben Dor
- Open House by Eric Cobb
- Flatiron Private Residence by Oda New York
- House in Melbourne by Austin Maynard Architects
- 61st Street Townhouse by TRA Studio
- Palm Residence and Guest House by Clark Richardson Architects
- Boneo Country House by John Wardle Architects
- Casa FR by Salvatore Pellitteri
- Hide House by Mani Architecture