Barwon Heads by Pleysier Perkins
Located in Marshall, Australia, this traditional beach house was designed in 2011 by Pleysier Perkins.
Description by Pleysier Perkins
A 4 bed beach house on a compact site employing traditional pitched roof forms and weatherboard cladding, with contemporary details and window apertures. The contemporary interior design combines a classic palette of limed oak timber, painted lining boards and white walls.
- RSA Residence by Purple Studio
- House in Ascot Vale by FGR Architects
- Private House by Lilian Benshoam
- Loft in London by David Phillips
- House Z by Closer Architects
- Casa Driessen by Antonio Altarriba Comes
- Cloy Ave Residence by Mayes Office
- Banyan Tree Residence by Choeff Levy Fischman
- House in Ourém by Filipe Saraiva – Arquitectos
- House in Guidonia Montecelio by Studio ArchSIDE