Barwon Heads by Pleysier Perkins
Located in Marshall, Australia, this traditional beach house was designed in 2011 by Pleysier Perkins.
Description by Pleysier Perkins
A 4 bed beach house on a compact site employing traditional pitched roof forms and weatherboard cladding, with contemporary details and window apertures. The contemporary interior design combines a classic palette of limed oak timber, painted lining boards and white walls.
Products You May Like
- Skyline Apartment by MONO Architects
- Bishan Green Island Villa by Kevin Hu
- Courcelette Residence by Naturehumaine
- Home in Milan by 23bassi
- Venetian Island Waterfront by In-Site Design Group
- Apartment in Moscow by BHD-Studio
- Sonoma Wine Country by Feldman Architecture
- Clovelly Glow by H Interior Design
- BLU Ocean View by Annette Frommer - Interior Design
- Ramat Hasharon Residence by Levy Chamizer Architects