House in Rozany Potok by Neostudio Architekci
Located in Poznań, Poland, this 969 sq ft single family house was designed in 2014 by Neostudio Architekci.
Description by Neostudio Architekci
The purpose of the project was the rearrangement of an existing house, characterized by a multiplicity of levels of the interior. It has up to 5 levels, with 90 m2 of the living space. The significant problems of this system were: communication nuisance and low penetration of natural light inside the residential space. The project was focused on natural light exposure improvement and bringing into it a high-quality artificial light as well as facilitation home program by moving the existing functional system. Ascetic design and bright colours of the interior made it possible to emphasise the experience of openness space.
Photography courtesy of Neostudio Architekci
- Sophia Apartment by Blackhaus
- Mountain Loft by Seryjny Projektant
- MLA House by Jacobsen Arquitetura
- Villa Boscana in Spain
- JKO House by Jacobsen Arquitetura
- WADI Penthouse by Platau
- House in Dallas by Coats Homes
- Penthouse One-11 by Milano Contract District
- Beach House by Denton House Design Studio
- AB House by Jacobsen Arquitetura