House in Miami by J Design Group
This luxurious single family residence was recently completed by J Design Group.
It’s situated in Miami’s oldest neighborhood of Coconut Grove.
Description by Aventura Magazine
In the master bedroom, the subtle use of color keeps the mood serene. The modern king-sized bed is from B@B Italia. The Willy Dilly Lamp is by Ingo Maurer and the white Oregani linens were purchased at Luminaire.
In order to achieve the luxury of the natural environment, she extensively renovated the front of the house and the back door area leading to the pool. In the front sections, Corredor wanted to look out-doors and see green from wherever she was seated.
Throughout the house, she created several architectural siting areas using a variety of architectural and creative devices. One of the sting areas was greatly expanded by adding two marble slabs to extend the room, which leads directly outdoors. From one door next to unique vertical shelf filled with stacked books. Corredor and her husband can pass through paradise to a bedroom/office area.
Photography courtesy of J Design Group
- Villa Tramonto by GAA Architects
- Yarrow Point Home by Brian Paquette Interiors
- Midcentury House by Ampersand Architecture
- House in Ketchum by Lloyd Construction
- Home in St. Helena by Jennifer Robin Interiors
- East Village Studio by JPDA
- Modern Residence by SGA Architecture
- Home in New Orleans by Mann Designs
- Contemporary Home by Desai Chia Architecture
- Whitefish Residence by Sage Interior Design