House in Miami by J Design Group
This luxurious single family residence was recently completed by J Design Group.
It’s situated in Miami’s oldest neighborhood of Coconut Grove.
Description by Aventura Magazine
In the master bedroom, the subtle use of color keeps the mood serene. The modern king-sized bed is from B@B Italia. The Willy Dilly Lamp is by Ingo Maurer and the white Oregani linens were purchased at Luminaire.
In order to achieve the luxury of the natural environment, she extensively renovated the front of the house and the back door area leading to the pool. In the front sections, Corredor wanted to look out-doors and see green from wherever she was seated.
Throughout the house, she created several architectural siting areas using a variety of architectural and creative devices. One of the sting areas was greatly expanded by adding two marble slabs to extend the room, which leads directly outdoors. From one door next to unique vertical shelf filled with stacked books. Corredor and her husband can pass through paradise to a bedroom/office area.
Photography courtesy of J Design Group
Products You May Like
- Lune de Sang Pavilion by Chrofi
- Modern Private Residence by Rockwell Interiors
- Modern Barn Conversion by Water Mill by Plum Builders
- Palm Springs Home by Engberg Design & Development
- Woodpecker Ranch by Feldman Architecture
- Appleton Way by Peters Architecture
- San Mateo Park Home by The Sharp Group
- Pine Tree North by Brodson Construction
- Apartments at Westlight by Enrique Norten
- Villa in Monaco by NG-STUDIO Interior Design