Beach House by Alexander Gorlin Architects
Designed by Alexander Gorlin Architects, this 12,000 sq ft luxurious summer retreat is located in the East End of the Hamptons, United States.
Description by Alexander Gorlin Architects
Built with European limestone and African hardwood, this two-story modern home offers a luxurious summer retreat. The 12,000 square foot home is located in the East End of the Hamptons and takes full advantage of its position between the bay and the ocean by offering sweeping views of the water. Entering the house, one is greeted by a dramatic cantilevered room on the upper floor that extends 20 feet over a patio. With an emphasis on entertaining, the house comprises three master bedrooms, three guest suites, staff quarters, an outdoor pool and a rooftop terrace.
Photography by Michael Moran
- East Bay by Sherry Williamson Design
- House in Franca by MF+ Arquitetos
- Estrade Residence by Mu Architecture
- Villa Tramonto by GAA Architects
- Apartment in Paris by Rosko
- Villa Tirana by Studio Marco Piva
- Casa GG by Elías Rizo Arquitectos
- Apartment in Turin by Italia And Partners
- The Nelson by Dale Alcock Homes
- Yarrow Point Home by Brian Paquette Interiors