Beach House by Alexander Gorlin Architects
Designed by Alexander Gorlin Architects, this 12,000 sq ft luxurious summer retreat is located in the East End of the Hamptons, United States.
Description by Alexander Gorlin Architects
Built with European limestone and African hardwood, this two-story modern home offers a luxurious summer retreat. The 12,000 square foot home is located in the East End of the Hamptons and takes full advantage of its position between the bay and the ocean by offering sweeping views of the water. Entering the house, one is greeted by a dramatic cantilevered room on the upper floor that extends 20 feet over a patio. With an emphasis on entertaining, the house comprises three master bedrooms, three guest suites, staff quarters, an outdoor pool and a rooftop terrace.
Photography by Michael Moran
Products You May Like
- Williams Island Blvd by Mila Design
- Private Apartment by Snezana Gikovski
- Highland Village by M+A Architecture Studio
- Apartment in Shenzhen by Dickson Hung
- Private House in Austin
- Miami Beach Island Home by Choeff Levy Fischman
- Delray Beach Residence
- Buonarroti Apartment by Luca Campo Reale
- Anzac Bay House by Vaughn Mcquarrie Architects
- Carlton House by Tom Robertson Architects