Pacific Palisades Home by Building Solutions & Design
Modern two-storey residence designed by Building Solutions & Design, located in Pacific Palisades, Los Angeles, California.
Description by Partners Trust
Ocean view brand new construction in the Pacific Palisades by Building Solutions & Design. Set on a secluded & quiet street, just steps to the Village – shopping, restaurants, schools, beach, hiking, bike path & the all-new Caruso Development. 6,455 Sq.Ft. w/ 6 bedroom suites, gym, screening area, wet bar, 2 family rooms, wine room & an elevator. Kitchen, family & dining rooms all open via Fleetwood doors to an expansive & lushly landscaped secluded backyard. Huge Entertaining roof deck w/ hot tub, built-in seating & 360-degree ocean/mountain views. Lavish master suite w/ treetop/ocean views, huge walk-in closet & spa-like bathroom. Gourmet kitchen w/ Miele appliances, coffee machine, fully integrated refrigerator/freezer, 2 dishwashers, 2 speed chef’s ovens & microwave. Central sound, alarm/camera systems & central vacuum. Plumbing fixtures by Hansgrohe & Axor, Walker Zanger tiles, custom cabinetry w/ white rift oak built-ins & iconic mid century modern Nelson lamps.
Photography courtesy of Building Solutions & Design & Partners Trust
- Spyglass Hill House by KRS Development
- Church Transformation by Scrafano Architects
- Swann Wynd Bridge House by NAHB
- East Hampton Home by Timothy Godbold
- Industrial Modern by Boswell Construction
- Casa Canto Cholul by Taller Estilo Arquitectura
- Home in Preston Hollow by Linda Fritschy Interior Design
- North Hyde Park Residence by Clark Richardson Architects
- Mozoquila House by Vieyra Arquitectos
- North Haven Residence by Timothy Godbold