House of Nature by MisoSoupDesign
Clean simple apartment designed in 2015 by MisoSoupDesign, situated in Taichung City, Taiwan.
Description by MisoSoupDesign
Entire space is based on white color scheme that goes with natural pinewood and thin concrete, to accentuate the clean, simple lines. Moving from old house to a new apartment, the clients have focused on a children-friendly living space, as their kid just turned 1 year old.
In order to break the traditional layout and eliminate unusable space, we have removed the kitchen wall and connect kitchen, dining and living room into one large space, and install large amount of storage cabinet. Open kitchen allows an island next to the dining table, and the process of cooking becomes part of the activities in the house. The space does not only look bigger, it is also convenient to oversee their child.
A large piece of tempered glass visually connects the living room and study room, letting enough sunlight travel though the house and making the space appear even larger. A specially designed double curvature bookshelf becomes a wonderful display for client’s precious collection. Natural light and solid wood furniture brings gives a sense of nature to the house.
Photography courtesy of MisoSoupDesign
- Apartment in Paris by Rosko
- House in Leuven by Rob Mols and Studio K
- Apartment in Turin by Italia And Partners
- Residence in Tel Aviv by Vered Blatman Cohen
- Roslagsgatan Apartment by Alexander White
- Space and White by C.H. Interior
- East Village Studio by JPDA
- Campo Belo Apartment by Julliana Camargo
- Modern Residence by SGA Architecture
- Morumbi Apartment by Julliana Camargo