D74 Residence by Widawscy Studio Architektury
Designed in 2015 by Widawscy Studio Architektury, this bright single family residence is located in Tarnowskie Gory, Poland.
Description by Widawscy Studio Architektury
Ground floor is a bright, open space, which is dominated by harmonious combinations of white and wood, broken by accents of black and mint. Wooden ceiling dominates the open space of the round floor and accenting the dining area. Kitchen, dining room, hall and living room are four conventionally separate areas that actually link smoothly together, giving residents a sense of freedom.
Black TV wall creates a contrasting background for the interior elements and visually minimizes the visibility of the TV. Large windows overlooking the garden heighten the feeling of spaciousness. The bathroom on the ground floor is dominated by contrasts. The black and white tiles together with the plate in the triangles, creating a remarkable space. Chrome lamp over the sink are the elegant accents in the interior. White steel frame for washbasin designed by designers is an interesting accent in this small interior. On the first floor is a private area of the residents: bedroom, bathroom, dressing room and daughters room.
The bedroom is divided into two conventional zones: white – sleeping and black -wardrobe. Monochromatic colors of bedroom is broken by yellow accents in the form of a comfortable chair. In the middle of the interior has been set white bed with a high, upholstered headboard fixed to the wall.
Photography courtesy of Widawscy Studio Architektury
- Spyglass Hill House by KRS Development
- Church Transformation by Scrafano Architects
- Contemporary House by Carrera by Design
- Green Elephant by Azovskiy&Pahomova Architects
- Casa Abierta by R79
- Bougainvillea Row House by Luigi Rosselli Architects
- Chalet Design by Amdeco Architecture D'intérieur
- Home in Preston Hollow by Linda Fritschy Interior Design
- Trail House by Zen Architects
- Glass House in Escazú by Cañas Arquitectos