Azuris by Renato D’Ettorre Architects
Located on Hamilton Island, Australia, this contemporary oceanfront residence was designed by Renato D’Ettorre Architects.
Description by Renato D’Ettorre Architects
The design of the house responds to its spectacular location near the edge of the ocean and its site falling steeply away towards the water’s edge on hamilton island.
Simple, clean spaces are carved out of robust masonry, ensuring longevity and low future maintenance in the sub-tropical climate.
The design philosophy is based upon the emphasis on the eternal elements of sun, sea and air in combination with the materials’ textural quality and honesty which makes the house invisible from the surrounds.
Internal spaces wrap themselves around water and courtyards, capturing not only ocean views but also inward looking private vistas.
Photography by Mads Morgensen
- Casa GG by Elías Rizo Arquitectos
- Apartment in Turin by Italia And Partners
- The Nelson by Dale Alcock Homes
- Yarrow Point Home by Brian Paquette Interiors
- Prenzlauer Berg Penthouse by BERLINRODEO
- House in Ketchum by Lloyd Construction
- QL House by Visioarq Arquitectos
- Campo Belo Apartment by Julliana Camargo
- Morumbi Apartment by Julliana Camargo
- 1940s Remodel by Nic Owen Architects