Azuris by Renato D’Ettorre Architects
Located on Hamilton Island, Australia, this contemporary oceanfront residence was designed by Renato D’Ettorre Architects.
Description by Renato D’Ettorre Architects
The design of the house responds to its spectacular location near the edge of the ocean and its site falling steeply away towards the water’s edge on hamilton island.
Simple, clean spaces are carved out of robust masonry, ensuring longevity and low future maintenance in the sub-tropical climate.
The design philosophy is based upon the emphasis on the eternal elements of sun, sea and air in combination with the materials’ textural quality and honesty which makes the house invisible from the surrounds.
Internal spaces wrap themselves around water and courtyards, capturing not only ocean views but also inward looking private vistas.
Photography by Mads Morgensen
Products You May Like
- Rozelle by COSO Architecture
- Marine Parade by Western Select Products
- Mylla Cabin by Mork Ulnes Architects
- Belgica House by Amz Arquitetos
- Cottage by Guy Hollaway Architects
- Rose House by JRSconsult Architects + Engineers
- Townhouse Extension by Parasite Studio
- G2-House by Architect Show
- Future Contemporary by Studio In2
- House Redesign by Stuart Osman Building Designs