Azuris by Renato D’Ettorre Architects
Located on Hamilton Island, Australia, this contemporary oceanfront residence was designed by Renato D’Ettorre Architects.
Description by Renato D’Ettorre Architects
The design of the house responds to its spectacular location near the edge of the ocean and its site falling steeply away towards the water’s edge on hamilton island.
Simple, clean spaces are carved out of robust masonry, ensuring longevity and low future maintenance in the sub-tropical climate.
The design philosophy is based upon the emphasis on the eternal elements of sun, sea and air in combination with the materials’ textural quality and honesty which makes the house invisible from the surrounds.
Internal spaces wrap themselves around water and courtyards, capturing not only ocean views but also inward looking private vistas.
Photography by Mads Morgensen
- Piney Point Estate by Marie Flanigan Interiors
- House Remodel by Black Pencils Studio
- House in Madrid by Ramón Esteve Estudio
- Toorak Home by David Watson Architects
- Crescent Drive Home by Ehrlich Yanai Rhee Chaney Architects
- Alamo Square Residence by Hulburd Design
- Allen Key House by Architect Prineas
- House in Brescia by Claudia Pelizzari Interior Design
- Berkshire Residence by MATHISON | MATHISON ARCHITECTS
- Underhill Residence by Bates Masi Architects