Azuris by Renato D’Ettorre Architects
Located on Hamilton Island, Australia, this contemporary oceanfront residence was designed by Renato D’Ettorre Architects.
Description by Renato D’Ettorre Architects
The design of the house responds to its spectacular location near the edge of the ocean and its site falling steeply away towards the water’s edge on hamilton island.
Simple, clean spaces are carved out of robust masonry, ensuring longevity and low future maintenance in the sub-tropical climate.
The design philosophy is based upon the emphasis on the eternal elements of sun, sea and air in combination with the materials’ textural quality and honesty which makes the house invisible from the surrounds.
Internal spaces wrap themselves around water and courtyards, capturing not only ocean views but also inward looking private vistas.
Photography by Mads Morgensen
Products You May Like
- Camden by Brandon Architects
- Villa Cesis by Schüco Sverige
- Bateman Residence by Glenvill Homes
- Ranger Ridge by Giulietti Schouten Architects
- Duplex Apartment by Pitsou Kedem Architects
- Apartment in Rome by Franz Moscati
- Back in Black by 23bassi
- Duplex Folgueroles by Meritxell Ribé
- Apartment in Busto Arsizio by Archiplan
- Westlight by TEN Arquitectos