Solis Residence by Renato D’Ettorre Architects
Designed by Renato D’Ettorre Architects, this industrial oceanfront residence is situated on Hamilton Island, Australia.
Description by Renato D’Ettorre Architects
Set within its stunning natural surroundings on Hamilton Island, the residence is sculpted from concrete, stone, block work and glass resulting in a sequence of dramatic volumes incorporating airy living spaces and private sheltered outdoor zones.
The building elements are intertwined with reflection ponds and a swimming pool, lending a sense of tranquility and sensuous tactility whilst providing casual, elegant outdoor living amid the beauty and serenity of the island.
Photography by Mads Morgensen
Products You May Like
- Rozelle by COSO Architecture
- Marine Parade by Western Select Products
- Mylla Cabin by Mork Ulnes Architects
- Belgica House by Amz Arquitetos
- Cottage by Guy Hollaway Architects
- Rose House by JRSconsult Architects + Engineers
- Townhouse Extension by Parasite Studio
- G2-House by Architect Show
- Future Contemporary by Studio In2
- House Redesign by Stuart Osman Building Designs